We have already seen the cross domain issue with the previous post. Here the security issue with SSL/TLS to establish trust relationship to session central service.
An error occurred during session monitoring: ‘System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel with authority ‘marinerydynamics.cloudapp.net:48650’. —> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. —> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.
The web application ssl has been configured in IIS, but we have to create the trust certification access from windows certificate manager console.
Hove to copy the SSL certificate from personal to “Trust Root Certificate Authority” section. Now the service certification will be authorized to establish the connection.
1. Go to Run command and type certmgr.msc.
2. Now expand the Certificate–>Personal -> Certificate
3. Select the web site certificate which is installed on IIS. Right click and copy the certificate
4. Now expand the Certificate–>Trusted Root Certification Authorities -> Certificate. Right click and past it
6. Now enter the GP web client url.